Product Code: 1044647
Fujifilm Crystal Archive TYPE DP II is the range topping version of this famous paper. Optimised for digital exposure in minilabs and large scale printers, this paper is a silver halide colour paper with a thicker base and high stiffness. It is capable of yielding very high image quality prints making it suitable for high end professional uses such as portrait or commercial photography. It has the highest level of image stability, and is ideal for display purposes.
Fuji Crystal Archive Type DP can be exposed optically / traditionally and we have customers who use it this way. Sometimes a pre-flash is advised to reduce contrast when optically exposing.
* Designed for professional use
* High maximum density for deep blacks
* Widest color gamut of all Crystal Archive papers
* Exceptional sharpness
* Pure whiteness
* Vibrant color reproduction
* Excellent image stability
* Improved latent image stability
* Backprint with copyright protection message
* Available without backprint in some sizes
Minimum order 2 rolls. Price is for one roll.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!